Fujifilm has filed a new patent for XF 16mm f/1.8 wide angle prime lens, which is designed for APS-C mirrorless cameras.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
Patent Publication No. 2016-99543
- Published 2016.5.30
- Filing date 2014.11.25
- Focal length 16.439
- BF 27.209
- Fno. 1.85
- Total angle of view 83.0
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
- New Patent: Canon EF 10mm f/2.8L Ultra-Wide Anlge Prime Lens
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens Review at DxOMark: Wide-angle Prime King
- New Patent: Canon EF-M 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 DO IS STM Lens
- New Patent: Tamron 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 VC Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- New Zeiss Otus Wide Angle Prime Lens to be Announced in September