Canon has filed a new patent for the EF 200-600mm f/4.5-5.6L USM Lens, which is designed for Canon full frame DSLR cameras.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Patent Publication No. 2015-212724
- Published 2015.11.26
- Filing date 2014.5.1
- Example 1
- Zoom ratio 3.00
- Focal length 200.00 340.00 600.00
- F-number 4.60 4.60 5.20
- Angle of view 6.18 3.64 2.07
- Image height 21.65 21.65 21.65
- Overall length of the lens 355.16 355.16 355.16
- BF 65.16 65.16 65.16
Read More: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers