Leica is rumored to announce a new “Leica M-D” camera on March 10th (not 100% sure about the exact date). Here is the marketing slogan for this new Leica M-D camera:
- Complete Concentration
- Less Technology, More Creative Freedom
- Typical M
The new Leica M-D camera is rumored to have no red dot on the front and no LCD screen on the back (only an ISO dial),just similar to the M Edition 60. But this new camera is expected to have a rangefinder. If it is true, the new Leica M-D will be the first M camera with a built-in EVF! And I believe most of us will like this design. Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Leica Rumors
Note: If you are a Leica Camera User, you can now join the Leica Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Leica photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Leica Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeicaCameraUsers
- Leica M (Typ 262) Rangefinder Camera Officially Announced
- New Leica SL (Typ 601) Camera Coming
- Leica SL (Typ 601) Camera Coming with Three New SL Lenses on October 20
- Leica X-U Typ 113 Camera Coming on January 20, Specs and Images Leaked
- Leica M-P Full Frame Rangefinder Camera Announced, Price, Images, Specs