According to the latest news, the long rumored new Fujifilm flash will be released only in the first half of 2016.
The very early rumors said the new Fuji Flash will be made Metz and come in spring 2015. But the Metz insolvency changed Fuji’s plans because of some unknown reseason. So, the Fuji has to delay its release.
While the Metz flash has its new owner (the Daum Group) and was announced in Germany, Fuji has to look for another partner (like Sunpak).
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
- New Firmware for Fujifilm X-E2 will be Released at the end of 2015
- Fujifilm Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming by the end of Summer?
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015
- Fujifilm X100T to be Announced on September 10th
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Ver. 4.00 will be Released on June 29, 2015