In addition to the new Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 and GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR lenses, Fujifilm also announced that they will release free firmware update for Fujifilm GFX 50S in late May 2017, to add new function and improve operability.
New firmware updates for FUJIFILM GFX 50S coming soon
Free upgrade will provide support for computer tethering via Wi-Fi®* and operational updates
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) will release free firmware update for the FUJIFILM GFX 50S (“GFX 50S”) of medium format mirrorless digital camera. It will be due late May 2017, adding new function and improving operability.
These firmware updates will add new function for computer tethering via Wi-Fi and improve operability in exposure compensation and autofocus performance in difficult scenes.
Fujifilm continues to incorporate customer feedback into future performance enhancements so customers can keep using our digital cameras for years to come.
FUJIFILM GFX 50S: Ver.1.10
- Fujifilm to Release Firmware Updates for X-A3 and X-A10 in March
- Fujifilm X-T2 & X-Pro2 Firmware Updates with 33 Improvements Coming Soon
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 & X-T1 New Firmware Updates Released
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-E1 Firmware Updates Released
- Fujifilm Released New Firmware Updates for X-Pro2, X-T2, X-T1 and EF-X500