Canon DLC posted an article about all the new features between Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the new Canon EOS 5DS/5DS R. If you are thinking about switching from the EOS 5D Mark III to the EOS 5DS/5DS R, that will be the article you should read first.
Current EOS 5D Mark III shooters, who may be considering moving to the new high-resolution EOS 5DS (or the EOS 5DS R, which removes the effect of low-pass filtration), may wonder if anything changed on these new cameras because the new models look practically identical to the proven Mark III camera. Rest assured, there are some new rewards waiting to greet 5D Mark III owners who step up to the new cameras.
The Canon 5Ds & 5Ds R Manuals have been available for download online now. Download Canon 5Ds & 5Ds R manuals here.
Canon’s new EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R are available for pre-order:
|Canon EOS 5Ds||$3,699||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
|Canon EOS 5Ds R||$3,899||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
|EF 11-24mm f/4L USM lens||$2,999||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
Follow Canon EOS 5Ds & 5Ds R on Facebook:
- All the New Features of Canon EOS 7D Mark II You Need to Know
- Canon 5Ds R vs Nikon D810 vs 5D Mark III vs Olympus E-M5 II Video Review
- Canon EOS 5Ds vs Nikon D810 vs 5D Mark III Specs Comparison
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Developer’s Interview
- Canon 6D Mark II Will be Unveiled after 5D Mark IV’s Launch in late Q1 2016