The CES 2016 is just one month away. The CES show 2016 will start on January 6, 2016 and end on January 9, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Canon is rumored to announce some new consumer products for the show.
1. Canon EOS Rebel SL2
The upcoming Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR camera is rumored to be announced at CES 2016 in January 2016. It will be more smaller and lighter than the Rebel SL1. So, if it is true, the Rebel SL2 will be the smallest DSLR camera then. And Canon EOS Rebel SL2 is expected to feature the same 24MP sensor as the new released T6i and T6s.
2. Canon EOS 80D
The Canon EOS 80D is expected to be announced at CES 2016 in January. And here are some rumored specs of this new camera:
- Same AF system as 70D
- 24 megapixel sensor with dual-pixel AF
- A bit larger buffer
- DIGIC 6
They are just rumors, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so let’s wait and see what will happen.
Follow Canon EOS 80D on Facebook:
Follow Canon EOS Rebel SL2 on Facebook:
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Rumored to be Announced at CES 2016 in January 2016
- Canon Pro Mirrorless Coming in 2016, 6D Mark II at Photokina 2016?
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i, EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Coming Soon
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 to be Announced in August, Rumored Specs
- Canon EOS 80D Rumored Specs, Coming in the Second Quarter of 2016