There are some new rumored specs of the upcoming Canon 6D Mark II on the web. Take a look!
According to the previous rumor, Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be unveiled after 5D Mark IV’s launch in late Q1 2016.
Below are the new rumored specs of Canon 6D Mark II:
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- pricing around $2,100
This new specs list seems different from previous specs list below:
- Similar design but Smaller and Lighter than Canon 6D
- The viewfinder will be optical and the screen will be fixed
- A new lighter battery for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- EVF and articulating LCD screen will similar to Canon 6D
- a new full-frame sensor
- 24MP sensor, sensor will be made by Canon
- Announcement in early 2016
But, it is still not clear what kind of AF is coming. Canon EOS 6D Mark II is not expected to feature the most advanced AF system, given it will be an entry-level DSLR.
The pricing should be around $2,100, same as the 6D when it was introduced.
Stay tuned for more info. Read more Canon rumors.
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook:
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II New Rumored Specs List
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored To Be More Expensive
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF