The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will come after the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV full frame DSLR camera.
Below are rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- Higher megapixel sensor than the 18.1mp on the current EOS-1D X
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New DIGIC processor
Stay tuned for more info.
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
- 5D Mark IV Rumors: Price for $3,799, to be Announced on March 17, 2015
- Canon 6D Mark II Will be Unveiled after 5D Mark IV’s Launch in late Q1 2016
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer
- 5D Mark III Replacement Coming in 3 Versions: 5D Mark IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 3D
- New Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored Specs: 18MP, 12 fps, Dual CFast, 4K Video