The Geman Lens maker Meyer Optik Görlitz announced the new Trimagon 95mm f/2.6 lens, which will be available for Fuji X, Sony-E, MFT, M42 und Leica M mirrorless cameras. The price of this lens is still unknown but it is expected to be released in early Summer 2016.
Aperture & Focal Length: f/2,6-22; 95 mm
Lens construction: 3 elements in 3 modules
Picture angle: 25 °
Filter Diameter: 52 mm
Lens construction in classical triplet | 3 lenses / 3 groups
Iris diaphragm with 15 specially constructed aperture blades and special anti-reflective coating
Mounts: Canon, Nikon, Fuji X, Sony–E, MFT, M42 and Leica M
Available from early summer 2016
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Lens to be Announced in Late Summer 2015
- Fujifilm Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming by the end of Summer?
- Samyang 50mm f/1.4 AS UMC Lens Officially Announced
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter to be Announced in Late October
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens to be Announced on October 21, 2015