Benefits and improvements:
- Faster wake up from sleep after auto power off.
- A7RII PDAF speed improvement for most lenses.
- Fixed an intermittent issue with the camera’s MENU exiting on its own when pressed for the first time.
- Corrected identification of Sigma 35/1.4 and Sigma 30/1.4 when APS-C/Super35 capture is set to “Auto”.
- Fixed an iris issue with Tamron 70-200/2.8 VC A009 after a power off/on cycle.
- Decreased IS motor noise when the camera is turned off.
- Autofocus support for ILCE-7SM2 (A7sII).
- Fixed iris operation of Tamron 28-300VC(A20) in Advanced Mode.
You can download here:
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony a7RII Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Nikon D810 “C” Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates for COOLPIX P900 and S6700 Cameras
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)