Offering performance and flexibility unique to the medium format world, the Leica S (Typ 007) is a medium format DSLR offering high-resolution still and video recording capabilities. Revolving around a 37.5MP 30 x 45mm CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor, this camera is notable in its ability to produce image quality with remarkable sharpness, clarity, and dynamic range.
And, according to the latest rumors, Leica will announce a completely new camera system by the end of the year (most likely in September).
Leica S Medium Format DSLR Camera (Typ 007) Key Features:
- 37.5MP 30 x 45mm CMOS Sensor
- Maestro II Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Pentaprism 0.87x-Mag. Optical Viewfinder
- 4K Video at 24 fps, 4:2:2 Color
- Up to 3.5 fps Shooting, ISO 6400
- DNG File Format, 16-Bit Color Depth
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body