To celebrate the opening of a their new Hankyu Umeda store, Leica has just launched two limited edition cameras: Leica X Maroon limited edition and Leica D-LUX Rolling Stone 100th Anniversary Edition camera. The two new limited edition cameras will available only in Japan.
Leica X Maroon limited edition is limited to 50 units and gives the timelessly designed body a maroon finish that nicely highlights the camera’s simplistic arrangement and 35mm f/1.7 ASPH lens. Read more on Leica Japan website.
Leica D-LUX Rolling Stone 100th Anniversary Edition camera featurs the label of 10 different musicians and will be limited to 200 units, 20 cameras for per band/musician, while the Maroon was paired with a matching leather strap.
Read more at DC.Watch.
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Limited Edition Image and Specs Leaked
- Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8, 8mm fisheye and limited edition E-M1 Coming on May 12
- Leica New Products To Be Announced at Photokina 2014
- New Match Technical Thumbs Up EP-SQ Grip for Leica Q Camera
- Leica Will Announce a New Camera System in September