Today is NOT April 1st, so, I have to be serious to say that: this news is not a joke!
It seems that Canon will announce a new Canon EOS 7D Mark II SV (Studio Version) DSLR camera in the near future, to follow up the original EOS 7D SV (No Longer Available). The specific announcement date is still unknown, but I hope… Not on April 1st.
From Canon USA
Join Canon USA Technical Advisor Mike Gurley as he gives an overview of the EOS 7D Mark II SV Studio Version with a barcode solution. He goes over key camera features and discusses how the camera can be used for different workflows in event photography. Mike also shows how to set up the camera to sync with a compatible barcode scanner.
Already have the Canon 7D Mark II? See the best lenses for Canon 7D Mark II.
via: Canon USA
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Version 1.04 out in the Wild
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored to Have the “Best” Video Features
- Confirmed: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Have a New DIGIC 7 Processor
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to be Announced in January, 2016