Hasselblad will announce the world’s first medium format mirrorless camera tomorrow. This camera is called Hasselblad X1D and it will cost $8,995 USD. Hasselblad will also announce two new lenses along with this Hasselblad X1D medium format mirrorless camera: XCD 90mm f3.2 ($2,695) and XCD 45mm f3.5 ($2,295).
This new Hasselblad X1D medium format mirrorless camera will feature a 50MP full frame sensor (from Sony) and it will be compatible with the existing Hasselblad medium format lenses. Hasselblad claims that this camera will be “a game changer in the world of photography”.
Hasselblad X1D will be announced on June 22nd at 14:00 CET. You can find the stream below, so make sure to tune in!
- 50MP Hasselblad Mirrorless Medium Format Camera Coming on June 22
- Hasselblad H6D-100c (100MP) and H6D-50c Medium Format Cameras Announced
- Hasselblad H5D-50c Medium Format DSLR Available for Pre-order
- Sony Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming at Photokina 2016, Is it Sony A9?
- Fujifilm Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming by the end of Summer?