You might be interested in this amazing camera: The Chronos 1.4 high speed camera can shoot up to 21,650fps at its lowest resolution of 640×96, and 1,057fps at its max resolution of 1280×1024.
21,600 FPS for $2500 – Chronos High Speed Camera – Sneak Peek!
Chronos 1.4 high-speed camera overview, teardown and demo
Taofledermaus YouTube channel said: “This is the camera that may very well put a lot of high speed camera companies out of business. At only $2500, this camera offers amazing speed and resolution and in many ways, equals or betters cameras costing $30,000 and is cheaper to BUY than it costs to RENT a high speed camera for just one DAY.”
The engineer David Kronstein made this Chronos 1.4 high speed camera and lists the pre-production camera features.
Chronos 1.4 High Speed Camera Key Specs:
- 1.4 Gigapixel per second throughput
- 1280 x 1024 at 1050 fps
- Lower resolutions at higher speeds
- 8, 16, or possibly 32GB RAM
- Storage on SD card, USB drive, SATA hard drive
- Raw video saving
- No PC needed for operation
- AC Adapter or battery (1.75 hour per charge)
- Price: $2500 for base model with 8GB RAM
- Sony a7RII Reviewed by CameraLabs: “A True Game-Changer!”
- 9 Easy Tricks & Hacks To Up Your DIY Photography Game
- Sony a7RII Using 5 Axis Image Stabilization on Ducati Motorcycle Shoot with Fire
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored to Shoot 4K Video
- Sony a7RII is the Best High-end Interchangeable Lens Camera!