According to recent rumors, Fujifilm will announce two new lenses at Photokina 2014 event: Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR lens and Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD lens (an upgrade to the current XF 56mm f/1.2 R lens).
The previous rumors said that Fujifilm X100T, the successor of Fujifilm X100S, will be officially announced on September 10th, 2014.
Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR lens will be priced at $1,599 USD. Below are the specs.
Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Specifications
|Lens Configuration||23 elements in 16 groups(includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)|
|Focal Length||f=50 – 140mm|
|35mm Format Equivalent||76-213mm|
|Angle of View||31.7°-11.6°|
|Number of Blades||7 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step Size||1/3 EV (19 steps)|
|Focus Range||Normal: 1.0m to infinity (whole zoom position)Macro: 1.0m to 3m (whole zoom position)|
|Max. Magnification||0.12x (telephoto)|
|Diameter x Length||3.3 x 6.9″ (82.9 x 175.9mm)|
|Weight||2.2 lbs (995g)|
See more: Photokina 2014 (September 16–21)
- SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art Lens to be announced at Photokina 2014
- Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art and 14-24mm f/4 with OS to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Fujifilm X100T to be Announced on September 10th
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II to be Announced at Photokina 2014