The new weather resistant Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens is rumored to be announced on October 21, 2015. This could fit with what rumored earlier: the previous rumors said that the new Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter will be announced in late October.
The previous Fuji roadmap showed that the XF 35mm f/2 lens will be released in November, 2015, and the X 1.4x Teleconverter will be released in November-December, 2015. So the announcement within October makes sense.
The specific launch date of the 1.4x Tele-Converter is still unknown, but it is expected to be announced along with the Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens on the same day. And Fujifilm said that 1.4x teleconverter can work with the following lenses: XF 50-140mm, XF 120mm F/2.8 R Macro (will be released in July, 2016) and XF 100-400mm (will be released in March, 2016).
Read More: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter to be Announced in Late October
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015
- New Fuji Roadmap Leaked the Fujifilm XF Lenses Release Date
- Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens Announced at CES 2015
- First Fujifilm X Series Camera with 1″ Sensor Coming in September / October