Both the new Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter will be announced on the same day October 21, 2015. And both will be released in mid November.
Yesterday we said that the 1.4x Tele-Converter it is expected to be announced along with the Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens on the same day. Now it turns out to be true. So the Fujifilm X-Day is October 21, stay tuned on Camera Times for more info.
Note: Fujifilm said that 1.4x teleconverter can work with the following lenses: XF 50-140mm, XF 120mm F/2.8 R Macro (will be released in July, 2016) and XF 100-400mm (will be released in March, 2016).
Read More: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter to be Announced in Late October
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens to be Announced on October 21, 2015
- First Fujifilm X Series Camera with 1″ Sensor Coming in September / October
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015