The new Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter are rumored to be announced in late October.
The previous Fuji roadmap showed that the XF 35mm f/2 lens will be released in November, 2015, and the X 1.4x Teleconverter will be released in November-December, 2015. So the announcement within October makes sense.
And Fujifilm said that 1.4x teleconverter can work with the following lenses: XF 50-140mm, XF 120mm F/2.8 R Macro (will be released in July, 2016) and XF 100-400mm (will be released in March, 2016).
Read More: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- New Fuji Roadmap Leaked the Fujifilm XF Lenses Release Date
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II Lens to be Announced in Late Summer 2015
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Version 4.0 Announced, Available in Late June
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014