If the rumor report on FujiRumors is correct, Fujifilm will announce a new super fast XF 33mm f/1.0 lens in the next few months, probably in September at Photokina 2016. That will be an amazing lens if the rumors are true! The detailed specs and price are still unknown.
Reminder: They are just rumors, not officially confirmed by Fujifilm. And Fuji may change their plan, delay or cancel the upcoming products, like the X-Pro1s, so just take them with a grain of salt, we will find out if the rumors are true in the coming months.
And the new Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2s, X70, FinePix XP90 cameras and XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens, if you are interested, pre-order immediately so as to obtain the camera as soon as possible.
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter to be Announced on October 21