The previous rumors said that the new Fujifilm X200 (X100T successor) compact camera will be announced at Photokina 2016. And the X200 camera will come with a newly designed 23mm lens. This new 23mm lens is expected to be the Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 WR lens. Today according to the report from FujiRumors, the new Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 WR Lens will be announced in September, probably at Photokina 2016. Besides this great news, the source also said Fuji is working on another f2 lens, probably the XF 200mm f2 lens.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: You can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X200 (X100T Successor) Coming with 23mm Lens
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.0 Lens Rumored to be Announced at Photokina 2016
- Fujifilm X100T to be Announced on September 10th
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 Lens and 1.4x Tele-Converter to be Announced in Late October