The XF23mm F2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm’s proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. Compact, fast, and weather resistant, this black wide-angle XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens is a great choice for those looking for a lightweight and effective imaging kit.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens Highlights:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Internal Focusing AF System
- Physical Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Fujifilm X-A3 Camera and XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens Announced
- Fujifilm X-A3 Camera and XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens Detailed Specs
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 WR Lens to be Announced in September, 2016
- Fujifilm X200 (X100T Successor) Coming with 23mm Lens
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is now in Stock at Amazon!