The newly announced Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens is now in stock at Amazon.
The new FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed, superior telephoto lens that gives photographers exceptionally sharp images with a 152-609mm equivalent in 35mm format. The high-performance XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has an optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups, and includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers impressive, professional image quality.
Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Key Features:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 152-609mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Five ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Fluorine Coating on Front Element
- Twin Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Sample Images
- Fujifilm X70 and X-E2S Now in Stock at Adorama!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2s, X70 and XF 100-400mm Full Specs & Product Description
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2s, X70, XP90 and XF 100-400mm Announced