According to a report coming out of FujiRumors, Fujifilm will announce the new X200 to replace the X100T compact camera sometime in the second half of 2016. We know that Fujifilm X100 and X100T were announced at Photokina events, so there is a strong chance that the X200 will be announced at Photokina 2016.
Fujifilm X200 Rumored Specs:
- 24MP sensor of the X-Pro2 (and therefore also faster AF)
- A new bright 28mm lens (also the Fujifilm X70 features a 28mm lens)
- Enhanced hybrid VF with better EVF refresh rate
- Digital converter 35/50
- Tilt screen
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.0 Lens Rumored to be Announced at Photokina 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will NOT Be Announced at CES 2016 But Later!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs, Coming on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Coming at Photokina 2016?