Fujifilm Camera has just announced the new Fujifilm X100T point & shoot camera, which is the successor of X100S. With an ultra-fast electronic shutter and an advanced hybrid viewfinder featuring real-time parallax correction and an electronic rangefinder, the Fujifilm X100T premium large-sensor compact camera features a 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor with on-chip phase detection, seven customisable function buttons, a 3-inch 1.04-million-dot monitor, a 23mm (35mm equivalent) f/2 lens, raw shooting capability and a top sensitivity setting of ISO 51,200.
Fujifilm X100T Specifications
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Fixed Focal Length Lens
- Hybrid Optical and Electronic Viewfinder
- Parallax-Correct Electronic Rangefinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Continuous Shooting to 6 fps
- Electronic Shutter & Built-In ND Filter
Fujifilm X100T Price and Availability
The Fujifilm X100T is priced at $1299.95 and it will be released in Silver and all Black on November 30, 2014.
Fujifilm X100T Images
Fujifilm X100T Main Features:
- APS-C 16.3MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor w/ EXR Processor II
- Newly developed Electronic Viewfinder allows for highly accurate manual focus (ERF)
- NEW Electronic Shutter 1/32000 sec.
- New Classic Chrome Mode expands Film Simulation Modes to 11 modes
- Full HD Movies – 60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps, 24pfs with exposure adjustment
- Fujifilm X100T to be Announced on September 10th
- Fujifilm X100T, XF 50-140mm f/2.8 & 56mm f/1.2 APD Lens Images, Full Specs
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- DPReview: Fujifilm X-T1 Gets Gold Award
- Fujifilm Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming by the end of Summer?