The Fujifilm X100F (X100T successor) camera was originally scheduled to be announced at Photokina 2016 in September, but unfortunately delayed because of the Kumamoto earthquake in Japan.
This upcoming Fujifilm X100F camera is expected to be announced in January 2017, probably at CES 2017. And according to the rumored specs, the Fujifilm X100F will basically be a small version of the X-Pro2.
Fujifilm X100F Rumored Specs:
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor Pro – still not sure: new X-Processor Pro used in X-Pro2 or the old one used in Fujifilm X-A3
- A control ring like on X70
- An integrated button on OVF/EVF Lever
- The same body style as X100T
- The Same 23mm f/2 lens
- Same battery
- Integrated shutter/ISO dial
- Front grip dial
- No Tilt screen
- No 4K video
- To be announced in January 2017, probably at CES 2017