Speaking of the specs, Fujifilm X-T20 mirrorless camera will have 24MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor and it will be capable of recording 4K video.
Fujifilm X-T20 Rumored Specs:
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C image sensor
- X Processor Pro
- No Joystick
- 4K Video
- No weather sealing
- 1 SD card slot
- Super-high continuous AF burst mode
- More compact than the X-T2
List of Fujifilm products to be announced on January 19, 2017:
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- GF 32-64mm F4 R LM WR
- GF 63mm F2.8 R WR
- GF 120mm F4 R LM OIS WR MACRO
- Fujifilm X100F (Black / Silver)
- Fujifilm X-T20 (Black / Silver)
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens (Black / Silver)
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Reminder: At CES 2017 Fujifilm officially announced the new Graphite Silver Fujifilm X-T2 and Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 (with 23mm f/2 lens).