The upcoming Fujifilm X-T20 mirrorless camera will be announced along with Fujifilm GFX 50S and X100F on January 19th, 2017. This Fujifilm X-T20 will replace the current X-10. The Fujifilm X-T10 is the mini-version of X-T1, so the X-T20 is expected to be the mini-version of X-T2.
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C image sensor
- X Processor Pro
- No Joystick
- No 4K
- No weather sealing
- 1 SD card slot
- Super-high continuous AF burst mode
- More compact than the X-T2
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- Fujifilm X-T10 Rumored to Feature a Function Dial instead of ISO Dial
- Fujifilm X100F Rumored Specs, to be a Small Version of X-Pro2
- Fujifilm X-T10 Coming on May 18, Specs Leaked
- Fujifilm X200 Rumored Specs, to be Announced in the Second Half of 2016