Loric Gonzalez got this great information from a French reseller and he shared this info in the French Fuji X Facebook Group: Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera will be announced on June 14, 2016 (French Time)!
The previous rumor said the Fujifilm X-T2 will be announced in early July. And then some sources said that X-T2 will be revealed ahead of time. So the info from the French reseller is expected to be true. Stay tuned!
And here are the first rumored specs of Fujifilm X-T2:
- 4K video
- 1080 @ 120fps
- improved continuous autofocus
- 10 FPS continuous
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: You can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- Fujifilm X200 Rumored Specs, to be Announced in the Second Half of 2016
- Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.0 Lens Rumored to be Announced at Photokina 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced in January, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will NOT Be Announced at CES 2016 But Later!