Fujifilm already announced the new Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera. The US price of Fujifilm X-T2 camera body is $1,599, with 18-55mm lens for $1,899. Now it is available for pre-order at most US stores.
According to B&H, the Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera will be released in Mid August 2016. That means Fujifilm X-T2 will be available in Mid August.
Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine, users will be able to capture finely detailed imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. For the first time in X Series history, the X-T2 supports 4K video. Shipping is scheduled to start in Mid August 2016. If you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this amazing mirrorless camera as soon as possible.
Many X-shooters are now struggling with this question: Is Fujifilm X-T2 worth the upgrade from the Fuji X-T1? Ted Vieira will give you the answer:
- Confirmed: Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced on July 7, 2016
- Fujifilm X-T2 Rumored to be Announced on June 14, 2016
- Fujifilm X-T2 to be Announced in June 2016 and the First Rumored Specs
- New Fujifilm Flash will be Released in the First Half of 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016