The Fujifilm X-T2 firmware update (version 1.10) is postponed to November 29 2016 because Fuji need more time to develop it. “The updated firmware introduces tethered shooting function which allows users to connect the camera to a computer via a USB cable, allowing you to capture and save your images directly onto computer, and allowing you to control the camera from the computer“.
Read more: Fujifilm Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2016.
- Fujifilm X-T2 & X-T1 Firmware Updates Coming on November 8, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 & X-T1 New Firmware Updates Released
- Nikon D500 Firmware Update Version 1.11 Released
- Canon EOS 5DS & 5DS R Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 Released (Add W-E1 Support)
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.00 Officially Released