The Fujifilm X-T10 Front, Top, Back Images have been leaked online. Take a look!
Fujifilm X-T10, the mini version of the Fujifilm X-T1, will be officially announced on May 18th along with the new Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens. The full specs of Fujifilm X-T10 have been leaked online. And the new Firmware Update Version 4.0 for Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera has been officially announced.
See the Fujifilm X-T10 Front, Top, Back Images below:
Follow Fujifilm X-T10 on Facebook:
Fujifilm X-T10 Full Specs:
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor cleaning mechanism
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec in the AF tracking
- Upper limit of the ISO sensitivity 51200
- Automatic scene recognition auto mode
- Intelligent hybrid AF of AF 0.08 seconds. AF point is 49 points
- EVF is 2.36 million dots. 100% field of view, magnification 0.62 times. Time lag is 0.005 seconds
- Start-up time of 0.5 seconds. Shutter lag is 0.05 seconds
- Quiet and high-speed electronic shutter (60 seconds -1/32000 seconds)
- 3.0 inches 920,000-dot tilting LCD monitor
- Video 1080p 60/50/30/25 / 24fps. Manual possible exposure
- Wi-Fi built-in. Remote control possible from smartphones and tablet
- P / S / A / M exposure modes
- Five types of auto bracket mode. 8 types of advanced filter
- Peaking and digital split image
- Built-in flash. Pop-up
- Interval timer. Time-lapse
- Capable of shooting in RAW + JPEG
- The body is made of metal. Five dial
- Exposure compensation plus or minus 3EV
- The battery is NP-W126. The number of remaining shots is 350 sheets
- Kit lens XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II
Hot deal: Save up to $400 on Fujifilm X-Deals.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors.