Fujifilm released a new firmware update version 4.21 for X-T1 / X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition Camera.
Fujifilm says: “We have found a malfunction in the firmware ver.4.20 launched on December 17 2015, which rarely causes freeze when shooting in AF-C mode. So we will suspend the disclosure of this firmware right away…As a tentative solution for customers who have upgraded their cameras to firmware ver.4.20, we have prepared the new firmware version of 4.21 whose functions are same as the previous version of 4.10. Please update your cameras to ver.4.21 to avoid the malfunction.”
Reminder: Save $500 on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens!
$300 off on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens: $1,599 at Amazon.
Use code CAMERAGIFT at Checkout and receive a $200 credit to use toward a future Camera, Photo & Video store purchase.
X-Pro1 + 23mm + 27mm (save $900): Adorama
X-T10 + 18-55 + 55-200 (save $400): AmazonUS
X-T10 + 16-50 + 50-230 (save $300): AmazonUS
X-A2 body or kit (save $50): AmazonUS
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Available for Download Now
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.2 to be Released on December 17, 2015
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Ver.4.00 Available for Download Now
- Fujifilm Released New Firmware for X-E2, X-Pro1, X100T, X100S, X30, X20, XQ2