Fujifilm released the new firmware update version 2.01 for X-Pro2 mirrorless camera and firmware update version 5.00 for X-T1 mirrorless camera. You can follow the links below to download the firmware updates:
By the way, Fujifilm will release the new firmware upgrade version 1.10 for FUJIFILM X-T2 on November 29, 2016.
X-Pro2 Firmware 2.01 Details:
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire.
Read more: Fujifilm Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2016.
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-E1 Firmware Updates Released
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.00 Officially Released
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.0 to be Released on October 6
- Fujifilm Released Firmware Updates for XF 90mm F2 and 16-55mm F2.8 Lenses