The previous rumors said the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera will be announced at CES 2016 (6th to 9th of January). The Rumors should be wrong! Today a Top-Trusted Japanese Source from FR said that the Fujifilm X-Pro2 will not show up at CES 2016 but later.
“No, not at CES. Later“
Maybe the Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera will be announced at CP+ 2016. And, the Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera has been registered at Chinese Government website MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China). So, it will be announced soon.
And the previous rumor said that Fujifilm X-Pro2 will have the same size of the current Fujifilm X-Pro1 (in stock at Amazon for $799).
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs:
- APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
- 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
- dual SD card slot (NeS)
- coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
- coming September / October (OS + OS)
- tilt screen (AS)
- WiFi (AS)
- Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
- X-PRO2 version with about 1.3 crop factor compared to FF (NeS)
- Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
- 4K video (TS + NeS)
- Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
- smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
- Sync Speed faster than 1/180th
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Follow Fujifilm X-Pro2 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers