Fujifilm released a new firmware update version 1.01 for its flagship Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless camera.
The firmware update Ver. 1.01 from Ver.1.00 incorporates the following issues:
1. The Phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, established customized menu settings are reset to factory default setting when the camera is turned off.
2. Improvement of image quality when shooting in the long exposure mode.
Some users of the new FUJIFILM X-Pro2 have advised us that they have experienced that, except for the date and language setting, their established customized menu settings are reset to the factory default setting when the camera is turned off.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our loyal customers, and have addressed this issue with our newest firmware upgrade (Ver.1.01). We recommend that all owners of the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 digital camera download the newest firmware upgrade, both to resolve this issue and to achieve improved image quality when shooting in the long exposure mode.
If you have any questions relating to this issue, the firmware upgrade, or otherwise your X-Pro2, please contact your local Fujifilm support center.
You can rest assured that Fujifilm is absolutely committed to quality and service excellence, with respect to the X-Pro2, and with respect to all other FUJIFILM products.
And, DPReview published their full in-depth review for the Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless camera. And the new Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless camera gets 83% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.21 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-T10 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Available for Download Now
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)
- Panasonic GH4 Firmware Update Version 2.3 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.2 to be Released on December 17, 2015