Fujifilm just released the new firmware update version 1.01 for Fujifilm X-A2 mirrorless camera. This new firmware adds Windows 10 Support.
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver. 1.01 from Ver. 1.00 incorporates the following issues:
Support for Windows 10
The phenomenon is fixed that images in a camera cannot be transferred to a Windows10 PC via a USB cable.
The X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100, X10, XQ1, XF1, X-S1 cameras will get the new firmware update by the end of December, 2015.
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.0 Details Leaked
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update Version 2.0.8 Released
- Fujifilm X-T1 New Firmware Update V3.11 Released
- Fujifilm X-T10 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Available for Download Now