Fujifilm X-A10 Highlights:
- 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 180° Slide-and-Tilt LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Eye Detection AF and Portrait Enhancer
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
The slide-tilt mechanism on the rear LCD provides 100% visibility even when the panel is tilted by 180 degrees
Introducing the compact and lightweight mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-A10”
The ideal choice for the first interchangeable lens camera
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it will launch the mirrorless digital camera FUJIFILM X-A10(hereinafter X-A10), a new addition to the “X Series” of cameras that deliver outstanding picture quality.
Despite its compact and lightweight body, the X-A10 combines a 16.3 megapixel sensor with the company’s color-reproduction technology, refined over more than 80 years, to deliver the premium image quality synonymous to the X Series with ease. This makes the X-A10 an ideal first interchangeable lens camera.
(1) Combining a 16.3 megapixel sensor and Fujifilm’s color-reproduction technology that has been refined over more than 80 years, to deliver premium picture quality
The X-A10 combines a 16.3 megapixel APS-C sensor with the image processing engine that achieves Fujifilm’s excellent photo quality. Combined with the FUJINON lenses that boast ultimate image resolution, and the proprietary color-reproduction technology, refined over more than 80 years, the X-A10 allows users to capture premium quality images in any shooting conditions. Fujifilm’s technology is particularly renowned for accurately reproducing skin tones, and the X-A10 is built with this advanced skin tone reproduction capability, allowing you to produce high-quality portraiture.
(2) 180-degree slide-and-tilt LCD with 100% visibility for facilitating “self portraits”
The rear LCD employs the slide-and-tilt mechanism so that even when it is tilted 180 degrees, the LCD is not blocked by the camera, allowing 100% visibility. The grip is shaped to accommodate both normal shooting and self-portraits. When taking self portraits, you can focus and release the shutter by pressing the vertical command dial found directly below your index finger, so as to minimize camera shake. Rotating the tilting LCD upward 180 degrees activates the Eye Detection AF to automatically adjust the focus on the subject’s eyes. The X-A10 also features the Portrait Enhancer mode for natural and beautiful skin-tone reproduction.
(3) Compact and lightweight body with retro design and intuitive operability
The compact and lightweight X-A10 has a classic retro design. The use of two Command Dials means you only need a thumb to quickly adjust aperture, shutter speed and exposure settings. Frequently used functions such as white balance, continuous shooting and the self-timer can be assigned to standalone function buttons, eliminating the need to go through the Menu screens to change settings.
(4) Inheriting FUJIFILM X-A2′s popular performance features
Its energy-efficient design means the X-A10 is capable of shooting approx. 410 frames on a single battery charge. When fitted with the standard zoom kit lens “XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II,” the camera offers the class-leading minimum working distance of approx. 7cm from the front edge of the lens, allowing close-up macro photography.
- Fujifilm Announced Development of GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera to be Announced in November, 2016
- Panasonic Lumix GF7 Mirrorless Camera Officially Announced
- Fujifilm Announces X-T1 IR Mirrorless Camera for Infrared Photography
- Leica TL Mirrorless Camera Officially Announced, Price $1,695