According to Japanese website Nokishita, Fujifilm has registered the new “Fujifilm X-A10″ mirrorless camera in Korea.
- South Korea RRA
- Company Name: Fujifilm Electronic Imaging Korea
- Model Name: X-A10
- Certification number: MSIP-CMI-FEI-FF-FF160003
- Country of manufacture: Indonesia
- Authentication Date: September 26, 2016
This new Fujifilm X-A10 camera will be a lower entry-level model than the Fujifilm X-A3. And it is highly likely that this Fujifilm X-A10 mirrorless camera will be announced in November, 2016. According to the report from FujiRumors, the Fujifilm X-A10 will have 16MP sensor, No touch screen and it is expected to be cheaper than the X-A3.
Fujifilm X-A10 Rumored Specs:
- No touch screen
- Smaller and Lighter than Fujifilm X-A3
- Cheaper than Fujifilm X-A3
- Announcement in November 2016
See also: Fujifilm Black Friday Deals 2016
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
- Fujifilm X200 Rumored Specs, to be Announced in the Second Half of 2016
- Fujifilm Announced Development of GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will NOT Be Announced at CES 2016 But Later!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced in January, 2016