The phenomenon is fixed that the LCD on the camera blinks on & off after the camera is turned on and then a “Lens Error” message is indicated if the upgrade is conducted with a camera whose firmware is the previous version.
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
Note: You can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-E1 Firmware Updates Released
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates for COOLPIX P900 and S6700 Cameras
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released, Download Now!
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates for D810 and D810A