The Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera will be officially announced on January 19, 2017.
Yes! On January 19, 2017. That means the Fujifilm GFX 50S will be announced along with the Fujifilm X100F and X-T20 cameras. The final price of Fujifilm GFX 50S (with lens) is expected to be around $8000 – $8500 USD.
FUJIFILM GFX 50S Key Features:
- 51.4MP Medium Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality for all professional photographers
- Can be adapted to various aspect ratios, including 4:3 (default), 3:2, 1:1, 4:5, 6:7 and 6:17
- FUJIFILM “G Mount” with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- “X-Processor Pro” imaging processor
- Detachable electronic viewfinder
- Weather and dust resistant; operates as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
- ISO 100-12800
- Focal Plane Shutter, Up to 1/4000 sec.
- Top Settings LCD Monitor
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Tethered Shooting Support
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
- Fujifilm X100F to be Announced in January 2017
- Fujifilm X100F and X-T20 Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Silver Fujifilm X-T2, Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 & XF 23mm F2 WR Coming in January 2017
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced in January, 2016