At Photokina 2016 Wex Photographic had a general over view of the Fujifilm GFX 50S and they compared the size of the new Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera vs the Sony a7RII full frame mirrorless camera. Take a look and leave the comment below!
Now the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera is already listed at B&H. The price is still unknown. And the Sony a7RII is in stock and shipping in the US at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $3,198.
Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Key Features:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Removable Electronic Viewfinder
- ISO 100-12800
- Focal Plane Shutter, Up to 1/4000 sec.
- Top Settings LCD Monitor
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Tethered Shooting Support
- Sony a7SII vs Sony a7S vs Sony a7RII Specs & Size Comparison
- Size Comparison: Leica SL vs Sony a7RII
- Sony A6300 vs Fujifilm X-Pro2 Specs Comparison
- Size Comparison: Hasselblad X1D vs Sony a7RII vs Canon 5DS R vs Nikon D810 vs Leica SL
- Fujifilm Announced Development of GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera