The price of Fujifilm GFX 50S with 63mm lens leaked online: 189.900.000 VND, around $8,500 USD, €7,700.
The Fujifilm GFX 50S with 63mm f/2.8 WR Lens is currently listed for 189.900.000 VND (around $8,500 USD) at Vietnamese Fujifilm Premium Reseller Phuquangkts. They also leaked that the Fujifilm GFX 50S will start shipping in February 2017.
Do you think this will be the final price of Fujifilm GFX 50S?
At Photokina 2016 Fujifilm announced the development of the new medium format FUJIFILM GFX mirrorless digital camera system that will deliver unmatched and exceptional image quality. For me, I don’t think this will be the final price. Maybe Fuji is just testing the waters here and “leaked” this price info to see what the reaction of the market is? So, $8,500, can you accept it?
And, the official press text said this new FUJIFILM GFX system will be available in early 2017 in the U.S.
Fujifilm GFX 50S HIGHLIGHTS :
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Removable Electronic Viewfinder
- ISO 100-12800
- Focal Plane Shutter, Up to 1/4000 sec.
- Top Settings LCD Monitor
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Tethered Shooting Support
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Note: You can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Fujifilm X100T, X-T10 and X-T1 Cameras Listed as Discontinued
- Fujifilm GFX 50S vs Sony a7RII Size Comparison
- Fujifilm Announced Development of GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X100T Successor Coming with Newly Developed Lens