Fujifilm X-Pro2 firmware version 2.0 details:
- The new autofocus algorithm* (found in the new FUJIFILM X-T2) produces faster and more accurate autofocus.
* Excludes the new AF-C Custom Settings functions.
- Compatibility with the new hot-shoe mount FUJIFILM EF-X500 flash. The camera will now support high-speed flash sync and multi-flash lighting.
- AUTO POWER OFF will now have 15 second, 30 second, and 1 minute options, allowing more customizable power management.
- The parallax correction function will be improved to provide a more accurate and easier-to-use Optical Viewfinder.
Planned release date: October, 2016
See also: Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-Pro2.
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-E1 Firmware Updates Released
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced in January, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will NOT Be Announced at CES 2016 But Later!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced on January 15, 2016