Sony will launch a new press conference at the IBC show in Amsterdam at 9am CET on September 11, 2015. And they will announce their new innovations, the latest technologies and products.
Full September 11 announcement rumor recap:
1. New Sony E-mount 4K Camcorder. Confirmed!
2. Sony will announce seven new lenses: one FE telephoto lens, one FE portrait lens, one 24-70mm FE GM, two updated A-mount lenses and more. the details are still unknown.
3. The long rumored Sony A6100 / A7000 will be announced. This info is NOT confirmed by trusted sources.
You can click the play button below to follow the Sony product announcement live at exactly 9am Berlin time!
Sony IBC Press Conference – available 9am CET 11 September 2015
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
Note: Three new Sony cameras:
- Follow Sony’s Press Conference at 9am CET on September 11
- Zeiss Press Event Coming Later This Week, Otus Wide-Angle and Loxia Coming?
- New Sony 4K Camcorder to Have the Same Sony a7S Sensor and Internal 4K Recording
- Which Sony Camera is best for you: Sony a7R, a7S, a7II, a6000?
- New Sony 8K Cine Alta Camera Coming, the Specs Leaked