Sitting above the a6300, the Sony a6500 is new flagship APS-C mirrorless camera from Sony. The new Sony a6500 comes with the world’s fastest AF speed and highest humber of AF points with in-camera 5-axis image stabilization, touchscreen with AF operation and 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS APS-C sensor.
And the first Sony A6500 hands-on video reviews are now available online (from Digitalrev, Mirrorlessons and Newsshooter). Check out!
Sony a6500 Hands-on Review and First Impressions
Sony a6500 RX100V First Impression Hands-on
Newsshooter A6500 touchscreen AF in video mode demo
Hot Sony Cameras:
- Sony A6500 Review (by Patrick): An A6300 on Steroids
- Overheating Solved? Sony A6500 vs A6300 Overheating Test (by Newsshooter)
- Sony A6300 Reviews Roundup: Hands-on, High ISO, Real World and Focus Tests
- Sony A6500 and RX100V Cameras to be Announced Soon
- More Sony A6300 Reviews: 4K Video, Autofocus, Low Light and High ISO Tests