The first images of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 mirrorless camera are leaked online. The announcement date of the Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera has been set to January 15, 2016. And the rumors said the Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS Lens will be announced on January 15, 2016 together with the Fujifilm X-Pro2.
Here are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-Pro2:
- No 4K Video
- APS-C sensor
- dual SD
- more than 200 AF points (2/3 are PDAF)
- Hybrid Viewfinder as X100T
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 shutter speed
- 1/250 flash sync speed
- no tilt LCD
- ISO 200-12800
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Images:
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Reminder: Save $500 on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens!
$300 off on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens: $1,599 at Amazon.
Use code CAMERAGIFT at Checkout and receive a $200 credit to use toward a future Camera, Photo & Video store purchase.
X-Pro1 + 23mm + 27mm (save $900): Adorama
X-T10 + 18-55 + 55-200 (save $400): AmazonUS
X-T10 + 16-50 + 50-230 (save $300): AmazonUS
X-A2 body or kit (save $50): AmazonUS
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs, Coming on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70 Registered in Taiwan, Coming Soon
- Fujifilm X100T Successor to Feature Same Sensor of Fujifilm X-Pro2 (No Full Frame)
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced on January 15 without 4K Video
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Will Have the Same Size of the X-Pro1