The first image and specs of the upcoming Sony A6100 were leaked from an anonymous source. But it is probably fake. The leaked Sony A6100 image looks 90% like the current Sony A6000. The only change is the Tri-Navi controls and the bottom where the APS-C mark is gone. This new mirrorless will not replace current Sony a6000, it will replace Sony NEX-7 instead.
Here are some leaked specs of Sony A6100 from the same anonymous source:
- 24.3 MP sensor (different from A6000)
- Tri-navi control system
- Mag. alloy body
- 1/32000 electronic shutter
- 4K Video (10 min limit)
- No IBIS
- No weather seal
- Announcement in 2-3 weeks
- Body only price is expected around 900 USD.
According to the previous rumors, The new Sony A6000 series camera (named Sony A6100 or A7000), is delayed and this new Sony E-mount mirrorless camera is rumored to be released sometime in 2016 instead of late 2015.
Below are the Sony A6100/A7000 Rumored Sensor Specs:
- BSI (back-illuminated) Sensor
- 4K capable
- Sony developed two new APS-C sensors: one with 24MP and one around 30 MP
- Hybrid AF (PDAF + CDAF) covering the whole sensor area
- XAVC-S recording format and 60p
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Sony Camera Rumors
Follow Sony A6100 on Facebook:
Follow Sony A7000 on Facebook: