A few things about the setup in the image:
Body is identical to C300II but it records externally using an intermediate module then to Four Odyssey 7Q+ 4K recorders (Four 4096×2016 signals making up DCI 8K) up to 60p.
This is the Prototype of Canon 8K Cinema EOS Camera, not the finished consumer product. So the final version of 8K camera may change a bit when it comes to market.
Canon announced that it is developing a 120MP DSLR Camera, a Cinema EOS System 8K camera and professional-use 8K reference display.
Stay tuned for more info.
See also: Best Canon Lenses for Wildlife Photography.
via: Canon Rumors
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Canon 120MP DSLR Prototype at Canon EXPO: Produces 210MB RAW Files
- Canon Developing 120MP DSLR Camera, 8K Cinema EOS Camera and 8K Display
- Panasonic to Announce a New 4K Cinema Camera at NAB Show 2015
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS DO BR USM Lens Prototype at Canon EXPO
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2016